Thursday, September 6, 2012

ORB Frame makeover

I had been wanting to switch out the pics in the three black frames that hung in our bedroom for awhile.  I found two brown frames and decided to give them all a uniform Oil Rubbed Bronze glaze.  Oh, and the little lantern.
I had a can laying around so no trip to the store...woot woot!
I gave them a quick spray, two thin coats....
...and voila!  I ended up throwing in some cream-ish frames instead of all the ORB'ed ones, and added some more recent sepia pics.
I also found that cute little "W" at JoAnn's and the bouquet at target on clearance for $8!
A quick and easy frame makeover was just what our room needed....but this project happened months ago and now I'm ready to do something new:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment